World Class Pedigree
Peregrine International has been operational since 2003, serving and supporting a wide range of clients in the UK, West and East Europe, USA, sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and South Asia.
Our staff and team members are drawn from a broad range of backgrounds, gaining extensive knowledge and global experience, in turn passing these capabilities on to our clients.
The backgrounds of Peregrine International staff and team members include:
- The Intelligence community
- The commercial sector
Integrity and transparency
Peregrine International fully complies with UK and international legislation and industry regulation; observing all Security Industry Authority requirements, adhering to International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) best practice, and applying Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights. At Peregrine International, we believe that effective security is an integral part of an organisation’s overall resilience, development and continued growth; through proactive management of risk to create opportunity, or efficient detection of security breaches to reduce loss.
We believe in promoting Peregrine International through good business practice, and it is our aim to deliver cost effective results swiftly. We do not believe in enforcing changes unnecessarily, it is Peregrine International’s preferred method to overcome security issues by adapting current resources or introducing new policies and procedures, rather than advising new physical measures without valid justification and cost analysis.
- Protect Life – by maintaining the security and wellbeing of personnel
- Protect Property and Assets – minimise losses; reduce vandalism and deliberate damage or destruction of property and equipment
- Ensure Business Continuity – proactive protection and effective contingency
- Maintain the client’s company brand image – fulfilling Corporate Social Responsibility obligations, adhere to compliance requirements, and minimise adverse publicity through effective security measures and crisis management
- Minimise customer’s costs, improve profits – reduction of overheads; protect assets; maximise loss prevention; reduce staff turnover; reduce employee absenteeism
- Assist business development and growth – protect contracts and secure business information; support new projects; supply relevant, concise and timely information; advise on competitors
- Provide integrity – supply a service with transparency, accountability and absolute client discretion and confidentiality
- Offer peace of mind – be an integral part of the team with the customer and deliver a professional cost efficient service
Peregrine International has headquarters in Leeds, UK but has consultants and operatives based globally, to support our clients at any given time anywhere in the world.